- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Adrian is an Associate at Robert Allen Law where he works in the Corporate, Yacht Law, and Litigation departments at the firm. His practice is focused on:
- Superyacht Transactions
- Secured Maritime Finance
- Lending and Finance
- Real Estate Law
- International Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor and Employment Law
Before joining Robert Allen Law, Adrian served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Migna Sanchez-Llorens of Florida’s Eleventh Judicial Circuit. He also served as a Division of Enforcement Intern at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in their Miami Regional Office.
- Florida International University College of Law (J.D. 2019), magna cum laude
- Top 10% of Graduating Class
- Editor-in-Chief, Florida International University Law Review, Vol. 13
- Dean’s List (all semesters);
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Jackson Lewis Labor and Employment Law Prize
- Faculty Recognition Award
- Florida International University (B.A. 2015), magna cum laude
- Dean’s List (all semesters)
Professional & Civic Associations
- Federal Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- International Yacht Brokers Association
- International Superyacht Society
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Cross-Border Yacht Transactions: Remote Online Notarization, OnboardOnline. Published December, 2021
- What’s on the Venue? A Prix Fixe Menu for Dispute Resolution, International Yacht Broker’s Association Compass Magazine, Oct/Nov 2021.
- Worldwide Contract Analysis, IYBA East Coast Yacht Sales Summit Presentation, June 2021.
- Remote Online Notarization Now Available in Florida—Game Changer or Not Just Yet?, International Yacht Broker’s Association Compass Magazine, Apr/May 2020.
- Safely Navigating Exclusions in IYBA’s Listing & Purchase and Sale Agreements, International Yacht Broker’s Association Compass Magazine, Aug/Sept 2018.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Civil Procedure
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Employment Discrimination
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Introduction to International & Comparative Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Skills & Values III